Personal Information the App Collects
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account:
- webhook api: receive notifications about shop events
- customer api: to get customer account status, total spent to date, customer tags
- order api: to determine if a customer belongs to your configured tiers and groups
- product and collection api: to provide discount only for certain products and collections
Shopify app scopes:
- read_themes: read theme code
- write_themes: modify button in product detail and cart page
- read_orders: acquire time spent to date and order tags
- write_orders: add tags to orders
- read_draft_orders: check if our app can generate offers via draft orders
- write_draft_orders: generate orders with offers and discounts
- read_customers: to acquire the total spent to date from customers
- write_customers: to add tags to customers after sending emails
- unauthenticated_write_checkouts: remind customers of additional offers and promotions after checkout
- read_products: to select or exclude products for offers
- read_product_listings: to select or exclude products for offers
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers in order to provide the Service and to operate the App. Additionally, we use this personal information to: Communicate with you; Optimize or improve the App.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com